Okay, I don't need to wonder what's next; I already know what's next! I'm moving to a rented condo on Thursday!
I feel that all the traumatizing experiences from 2005 are slowly being redeemed. Was I traumatized about my lovelife last year? Should I be expecting to be redeemed in that department as well? HaHa! Anyway, funny how my life is making sense these days:
Job
Well, you already know the story behind that.
Bank
Back in September, when I visited Kuya Heinz at work, he showed me their bank. I did wonder what the purpose of that was.
Well, months later, their bank is my bank now--that would be as a customer. I'd like to think that I'm employing Kuya H. HaHa!
Condo
Tet and I have always entertained the idea of living in the same building (check out her Friendster testimonial for me!). Now, not only do we live in the same building, we live on the same floor, AND we live one unit apart. I dare anyone to top that one! HeHe.
I got the job. I got the place of my own (in the metropolis no less!). Do I even need to say what's missing? >=D
aba at ang lapit nga! Its so convenient if you are missing some stuff HAHA
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you at inggit na rin!
Am I getting old because I am actually thinking of buying a property there. The ads for condos there are starting to look interesting to me LOL
congrats chong ;)
ReplyDeleteRai: Sabi ko kay Tet, sa kanya ako magluluto dahil walang stove ang unit ko. HaHa!
ReplyDeleteI think for all Fil-Ams, the condos here are very affordable. Super low downpayment and kayang-kaya ang monthly. If you are getting a condo, yung malapit na sa amin ni Tet. HeHe.
Ale: Pare, thanks! Next month na ang visitation rights kapag may maipapakain na ako sayo sa condo. LoL.
You're officially my creditor. Hmm, that adds a new dimension to our relationship: kuya/brother-in-law-that-
ReplyDeletecould-have-been/borrower.
Isang malaking WHEW ba? Well, I'll say it again, tuloy-tuloy na ito. Wag mainip. God's time is more perfect than ours diba? ;-) See you tomorrow. By the way, my family won't arrive until after lunch so we can have lunch together before I get busy taking care of them, ok? ;-) Wee! Happy days, happy days!
ReplyDeleteI guess so. My brother has told me about some properties but back then I was ambivalent about it. But now that I have seen some pics of the condo they are moving into and I saw the ads hmm maybe its a good investment nga. The z-loft that Rockwell is offering looks nice but no coz Rockwell is damn too expensive being in Makati and all plus dating powerplant yan mahirap na. hahaha and if i want some peace and quiet I should stay away from Makati LOL
ReplyDeletewheeee! congrats :)
ReplyDeletev, your occasional lurker