Boss E is in town for work. I met up with him for dinner tonight with a sidetrip to the first Starbucks store to buy a couple of souvenirs. Just like in Manila, the man does not walk anywhere so the tourguide in me was reduced to only pointing tourist attractions from inside a car. Tsk!
This is probably one of the many tourguide-like endeavors I will be doing in the near future as people who did me favors in Manila/S.E. Asia make their way to the Seattle area. And if ever I don't end up with a full-time job, I can always opt to be the official Seattle tourguide of WV (hmm, how much to charge, how much to charge)! Even my brother took a couple of my co-workers out to dinner in April while they were on a business trip. We're good people, I tell ya! ;D
Speaking of work, if anyone knows anyone who works at Starbucks, Microsoft, or Amazon headquarters, please let me know. I need help in getting my foot in the door. After stints with governments and NGOs, I think it's time to try out Corporate America.
hoy! we're flying to seattle on saturday, pero derecho sa barko. but we'll be in town june 1-4. seeeee yaaaa!!! :D
ReplyDeleteI don't know him personally but Danny from Dannychoo.com seems to have been with Amazon before.
ReplyDeletewow, sabi na nga ba i can rely on you , hehe. if get to study in US by 2009, ikaw na tour guide ko, hehe - pero wala nang fee, ahaha! - lynda
ReplyDelete