The balikbayan box and the luggage are packed...and my head hurts because of them. I'm so not cut out for buying pasalubongs last minute and trying to jam them all in two places. And darn those weight allowances for baggages: I'll be leaving a few of my precious things behind, hoping that one day, they'll find their way to Seattle.
As if to add to my worries, I'm supposed to get a phone call from a special boy tomorrow. Surprisingly, I'm not too sure about that phone call anymore...he might be a new reason to stay in Manila. HaHa! Just kidding (Ilusyonada)! But really, I hate phone calls. I'd rather just wait until he comes to Seattle again to *ahem be with him. Hmm, maybe I HAVE changed; I'm now willing to wait patiently for a chance at love! ;P
On a serious note, please watch Chr1st1an Bautista's concert at the Music Museum on May 18. It's for the benefit of W0rld Visi0n Philippines. May the concert also inspire you to sponsor a child like what Christian and I have been doing. :D (Hmm, "Christian and I." I like the sound of that! HaHa!)
No comments:
Post a Comment