Monday, May 7, 2007

Countdown to Seattle

I arrived Manila two nights ago (Saturday).

I've been trying to come up with a post to sum up the last three weeks, but I can't. This always happens when there's too much to talk about and too many emotions involved. All I can really say is that I'm glad I did it. I'm glad that I didn't get scared and backed out. I'm glad that I accomplished the goals that I had set prior to leaving Seattle 1.5 years ago. I'm proud of myself. Someone hand me a tissue. HaHa!

So between now and Friday, I'm just doing errands: closing bank accounts, buying pasalubongs, finishing my brother's to-do-list for me (HaHa!), and getting a chemical peel on my face to get rid of all the sunspots that I've accumulated (which have made me realized that I'm not meant to live in a tropical country).

Let the time tick for now...

1 comment: