I got them for $30 each on eBay last week and they arrived today in like-new condition. They totally made my birthday! Now I wonder how many more sleepless nights I'll be having trying to get my very own copies of My Girl and My Lovely Sam Soon.
P.S. Is it just me or YesAsia boxsets have gotten ugly and cheap-looking? I remember when Pen showed me her Hotelier boxset (circa 2004) and I was wowed by the packaging/design. Nowadays, YA boxsets come in plastic cases with ugly inserts. Boo!
geez, KRW overload LOL.
ReplyDeleteay, you sold your hotelier right? i read that they switched to plastic cases because the paper jackets (like hotelier's) get damaged in the mail. boo hoo.
wow! congrats on your KRW fix.
ReplyDeletewhat YA changed their packaging?? boo! and they come in a box so how could the paper jackets get ruined? I like mine paper boxes.
Hindi naman halata kung sino ang mga kdrama fans dito, no? HaHa!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I sold Hotelier already. Bye Bye Bae Yong! Tama si Rai-ssi, di ba mas susceptible to damage ang plastic cases verses paper ones?! And the plastic cases wouldn't look so cheapy if they just put effort in making the inserts look good. Low-tech na low-tech e.
that's what i often complained sa YA nun. gandahan naman nila ung packaging. they made improvements sa goong - kala ko nun ganun na ung future releases pero back to the plastic cases uli (yak). samsoon's fugly. over the rainbow's fugly. happy together's fugly.
ReplyDeleteit's all about shipping your products carefully naman kasi. bakit ung korean sets ... galing pang korea pero nakakarating naman ng buo. and ganda pa.
my samsoon was not fugly LOL I got it from Borders pero galing YA. wait well the outer box of Samsoon was paper and me parang ribbon thing pa to pull the dvds out and I got a free mouse pad LOL
ReplyDeleteThey better release Coffee Prince na maganda coz I am getting it LOL
The Goong one was soo pretty