You know, it's hard to miss my life in Manila when I get a paycheck for my first four days at the new job and it roughly equaled to one month's salary in Manila. I can now definitely say that I was livin' la vida loca back then.
Congratulations! You made the right decision to go back. But of course, we miss you here!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US! Sadly, we wouldn't be able to have lunch today.
Btw, I already gave birth last 26May.
Keep in touch. (mayie_sanjuan@yahoo.com.ph)
Also, check www.savejacksimbulan.blogspot.com & see how you can possibly help my nephew. Appreciate if you can also forward it to friends, relatives, etc.
Hi Twin! Well, since you don't work in Ortigas anymore, I doubt we could've had lunch together anyway. Tsk! A big congrats to you and Dennis. Ano name ni baby boy? And more importantly, sino kamukha? HaHa!
I wish I have job contacts for Ate Babs pero wala e. I had a friend who's from Singapore and she tried to get a working visa via sponsorship here in the U.S. pero nahirapan din siya. She ended up going back to Singapore. Have you contacted Kathie Anne J who's in California right now? Baka mas may alam yun dahil madaming pinoy sa California.
Sis,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You made the right decision to go back. But of course, we miss you here!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US! Sadly, we wouldn't be able to have lunch today.
Btw, I already gave birth last 26May.
Keep in touch. (mayie_sanjuan@yahoo.com.ph)
Also, check www.savejacksimbulan.blogspot.com & see how you can possibly help my nephew. Appreciate if you can also forward it to friends, relatives, etc.
Hi Twin! Well, since you don't work in Ortigas anymore, I doubt we could've had lunch together anyway. Tsk! A big congrats to you and Dennis. Ano name ni baby boy? And more importantly, sino kamukha? HaHa!
ReplyDeleteI wish I have job contacts for Ate Babs pero wala e. I had a friend who's from Singapore and she tried to get a working visa via sponsorship here in the U.S. pero nahirapan din siya. She ended up going back to Singapore. Have you contacted Kathie Anne J who's in California right now? Baka mas may alam yun dahil madaming pinoy sa California.