Saturday, August 25, 2007

Let's Get Loud

Former co-worker Russel was in town for a meeting and I was able to meet up with him in Federal Way for dinner with Ate Julie. As usual, the noise level was at its highest level. I don't know what it is, but whenever I'm in Manila or I'm with people from Manila, my voice just automatically gets louder. Lumilitaw yung inner palingkera ko basta. HaHa!

I may not miss my "poor" life in Manila, but I sure do miss talking and spending time with my former co-workers (enough to log on Skype on my birthday and spend three hours talking to all of them). Russel and I concluded it's because we all speak whatever is on our mind. We are pretty open to one another and I think that's what helped us all bond together in the one year that I was there.

I used to think that I get along with anyone that I come across, but I don't think that's accurate anymore. I get along best with people who are opinionated, honest, open, and do-ers. I can stand whiners (because I am, too) as long as they eventually do whatever they need to do to correct whatever was bugging them. And I absolutely abhor people without an opinion or agenda of their own. I enjoyed traveling with Lilian because I was always able to tell her all the different things we could do at a place and she would pick from those to add to my own itinerary. Pareho tuloy kaming fulfilled at the end.

So you might be asking what my point is. Wala naman. Just in case you know of an opinionated, honest, open, pogi, do-er kind of guy, let me know. HaHa! Just kidding. Just kidding. ;D

2 comments:

  1. what's wrong with Russel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mina! i'm like u too, when i'm with my old co-workers..grabeh din ako sa tsismisan. i still had fun driving u both around seattle. feeling tourista din ako! ^_^ btw, i likey ur blogspot! u're on my second list,1st is dramabeans-check her blog.

    ReplyDelete