You know what I've been wondering about for a few days now? I've been wondering if people in Korea can hold their own on the dance floor. It would suck if the country has all these great pop songs with great beats, but no one dances to them in the clubs. Sadness!
I never really got into Kpop because I wasn't into listening to songs that I can't understand (and guys with funky, dyed haircuts are just not my thang), but Pen's persistence has paid off. I've always liked Rain ever since I saw his "It's Raining" video in 2004 and for three years now, Kpop to me equaled Rain. Well, I've recently added Se7en to that category and two days ago, Shinhwa's 8th album made its way into my heart. My goodness, the fast songs from these artists are just the greatest! They make me want to go back to Korea and re-live my dream of being a backup dancer! HaHa! English teacher by day, backup dancer by night. Hmm...it's a good thing I'm over my quarter-life crisis or else my parents have something new to worry about. HaHa!
If anyone has Shinhwa's first six albums, kindly let me know. I would appreciate them very much...very, very much.
hay naku, i'll just mail it to you along with Over The Rainbow (sa lagay ko ngayon, i don't think i'll ever finish re-watching it).
ReplyDeletelubusin mo na natin ang shinhwa, bago sila mag-army LOL
Kailan sila mag-aarmy? Kasabay ba ni Papa KRW? ::wipes drool::
ReplyDeletei think next year. si shin hye sung lang maiwan - exempt sya cos of injury.
ReplyDelete