I am not a happy camper: my tennis class got cancelled because of low turnout. In the last two months alone, 3 of the extra-curricular activities that I have signed up for have been cancelled. Is the world conspiring against my losing weight?
Anyway, I really want to play tennis this summer. It's one of those sports that you can't play by yourself hence I end up being a needy person on my very own website. Hmph. Where the heck is Match.com Boy when you need him? *Sniff. Co-worker K and I were talking the other day. It's not as if our life revolves around finding someone. We're busy professionals, you know. LoL. It's just that there are times when it would be nice to be able to pick up the phone and know that the person you're calling will be down to accompany you to do whatever, whenever. It's like having a guaranteed activity partner, unlike friends who most of the time have plans if you call them the last minute. Maybe I need to change my Friendster profile to "Looking for: Activity Partners." It's just that I have a feeling that others have a different meaning for the term "activity partners." Where are my fellow PG-13 folks?
No comments:
Post a Comment