Monday, October 18, 2004

Butcher's Cut

I got a haircut yesterday. I was hoping for just a trim, but the woman straight butchered my hair. Well, she butchered it with my permission. I'm too stressed out about life right now and seeing my flat hair day in and day out doesn't help me feel better about the world. I swear, kapag nainis na talaga ako sa buhok ko, pakakalbo ko sarili ko. Promise yan. Target date ko sana paguwi next year. I don't know anybody whom I care to impress in Manila (ows?!), it's going to be hotter than Hades since it's summer, and I can go around the country on my backpacking adventures without anyone wanting to mess with me kung kalbo ako. Right? Right! I might have the ultimate freedom of not having to worry about my hair in the mornings kaso naman wala din akong dates nito. Umasa pa! LoL.

Speaking of which, I almost choked on the pretzel that I was eating last night while watching ASAP (Parang all of my entries lately are about TV shows. Obvious ba na tag-ulan season na and I'm in my pseudo-hibernation state? HeHe.). Christian Bautista's brother came on and said (and I quote!), "Sana magka-girlfriend ka na." Parang narinig ko na yan somewhere ha. LoL. Brother Jordan, all I can tell you is, I'm here for your brother; I'm only a call away. LoL.

No comments:

Post a Comment