This girl loves the Philippines so much, for all you know eh may maleta na yan at umuwi na ng tuluyan! And that's one thing I like about her - she hasn't forgotten her roots. She's proud of who and what she is. Pwedeng patayuan na ng monumento katabi nung kay Ninoy sa Makati sa pagiging super-Pinay nya. -- Ate Sienna's Friendster testimonial
I'm fully aware that I surprise many people with my "Iuwi na ninyo ako sa Pilipinas!" sentiments. However, there are times when I wonder if I'm truly Filipino. Let me explain.
I get The Misadventures of Maverick and Ariel. I laugh whenever I hear the hirits of Ariel's mom. I laughed during tonight's "HipHop at Club V" episode (Is Club V the one in Libis?). I laugh just hearing Ariel say "I'm Ariel with a capital A." Simply put, I get "it."
On the other hand, I still don't get Wazzup, Wazzup, which I find disturbing. Why can't I find that show funny? Where are my Pinoy funny bones? I find it sad that I only turn to that show for eyecandy and not for laughs (Drew Arellano, whoop whoop! And who's that JC guy on tonight's episode?).
Ako lang ba ang hindi natatawa?
No comments:
Post a Comment