Saturday, October 16, 2004

I Have Joined The World

Hold on to your seats because you might not be able to handle the news that I'm about to tell all of you:

I bought a cellphone yesterday.

Is anyone still with me? LoL. So, I got home feeling like I now belong to society. I feel accomplished for having a cute, tiny Sony Ericsson phone and without signing a 1- or 2-year contract (No new commitments until March 2005, remember?). I started leafing through the manual and what did it say? "Roaming outside of your local network is not available at this time." Dammit. The only reason I finally decided to buy one is because I need it for my trip to another state next month. Goodness!

Now, I got to do more research and figure out which company provides a pre-paid plan with roaming capabilities. *SIGH. The last time I checked, none of the other companies had a cute Sony Ericsson phone for the pre-paid plans. I've checked eBay already for unlocked phones, but it's a pain in the butt to search and bid on phones (I should know, I woke up at 6:45 a.m. to bid last minute on a phone this morning; I lost). If only AT&T had something else besides the Nokia 2260 to offer. Doorstopper na lang ata yan sa Manila! LoL.

No comments:

Post a Comment