Saturday, January 28, 2006

Believe in Love After Love

Okay, so I got to admit: I was a bit irritated with this boy a few months ago for being a torpe. And if any of you were able to pick up on it, he (along with other torpes of this world, of course) was my inspiration for writing the Menace to Society post back in September.

But indeed, good things come to those who wait. And as someone texted me today said, "There's a saying that anything worthwhile is worth fighting for. Perhaps God made it difficult for you because once He gives it to you, it is something worth your while." Okay, okay, so she wasn't referring to my lovelife, but quite applicable, yes? HaHa!

Anyway, everybody loves a great lovestory and I'm glad that Jeff had a great ending (or is it beginning?) to his. And to this day, I still can't believe that a website visitor tried to play matchmaker on us both before. Easily one of the "Oh my God" moments of this website. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment