Thursday, March 15, 2007

He's Coming

Oh my goodness! He's coming!

(Breathe in, breathe out)

After oh so many weeks of waiting (for that darn website to be updated), it turns out that Rain will be in Japan when I'm there (well, as long as I strategize!). This is the greatest going away gift ever! Ever, I tell you!

Or I can also try to catch him in Taiwan at the end of this month...but I don't know anyone who can buy me an advance ticket there so maybe that's not a good idea.

God, I have to see this boy live before I leave Asia! Please, please, please!

9 comments:

  1. hey, that's cool for you! hope you do get tickets to see him while you're there! ^^ good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure though that his Japan ticket prices will be relatively more expensive. I can also try to see him in the U.S. when he goes there. Man, I sound like a groupie. Tsk! HaHa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello mina, i'm je. i've been visiting your site but i'm not sure if i've ever left a message. i honestly envy your journey and the challenges you faced since you went there. i wish i could do the same, plus this asia-pacific trip you're doing. i'm sure you'll have lotsa fun. please share your journey through your blog. i'd really appreciate it.

    btw, rain did have a concert in las vegas last christmas eve and day(?). i think it was not less than $250. i wanted to go but i'm not a hardcore fan. if it was jpop related artist, i would most definitely go. i hope i can go to japan soon, no longer because i want to eat authentic ramen or go to akihabara but because i want to attend as many concerts as possible, at least arashi's if not then the fuji rock festival.

    anway, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He had a concert in Las Vegas but it was Christmas Eve I believe. I would have watched if not in Vegas and not around the holidaus. But I heard that he is coming back o the US but no sked as of yet. He has not released his English album yet too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i read toronto sa june. may US tour daw sya, most likely SF, Atlanta, LA and NYC.

    damnit, no one goes to Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  6. uyyy someone's an arashi fan :D - sorry asungot ako hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He'll be in the U.S. in June according to the Rain World Tour website. Rai, bili ng tickets if he's in SFO or LAX! I swear, I will fly down to watch with you! Gasgas na yung Rainy Day DVD na binili ko sa Singapore last month! HaHa.

    Pen, that's because there are more Latinos there in FL than Asians. HaHa! BTW, I saw your bading friend, Kuya Dan, on tv last week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. is rain the guy from full house? mas cute sya ng maigsi ang buhok. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup, Ate Jen, that's him. I have no opinion about his looks; I just like watching him perform. *bow*

    ReplyDelete