I met up with Tita T, Tito E, and cutie-pie Erin to have dinner at Serendra (my first time there). After getting our fill at Conti's (Bravo, Mango Bravo!), we headed back to the parking lot, but ended up at a pit-stop: the Crocs store.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Tita T made Erin try on two pairs while I kept whispering, "No, Erin, no." I'm sure the salespeople wanted to throw me out of the store as I was ruining their sales figures for the day (I do wonder how many pairs they sell each day).
My telepathic messages got to Erin well because we came out with no bags whatsoever. Score! As we were walking to the car, I told Tita T, "I refuse to have a cousin with a pair of those!" I should've put on a tantrum right then and there to make a stronger case. ;P
Anyway, I'm sure they're comfy. I'm sure you can walk for days with those on, but can we please find footwear that looks more...umm...aesthetically-pleasing? They remind me of those jelly shoes back in elementary school which were Hideous (with a capital H)!
So please, please, stay away from Crocs! I beg you! Save this world! I promise I won't yell at you anymore for buying flip flops that are $14 (a.k.a. Havaianas) because at least they look "decent."
Bravo and well done. Crocs are so yucky. I would turn down Jessica Alba if she came on to me in a pair of Crocs.
ReplyDeleteOK, maybe not.
crocs are the rage everywhere - ew talaga.
ReplyDeleteeww indeed! I tried one on and it felt like walking with a plastic bathroom mat beneath my feet. LOL and its not comfy at all. I prefer the jellies when I was younger than crocs. plus it was on the news that they can rip in elevators which has resulted to injuries to toes to those wearing them. di bale na
ReplyDeletehey, i agree! those crocs are ugly! why do people even wear them!?!
ReplyDeleteoooohh, i noticed you ate Mango Bravo! omg, i miss that! :)
Well, I'm glad you all have the same fashion sense as moi. HeHe. The Crocs store stinks! You could just smell all the chemicals that they used to make the "shoes". I bet you they're non-biodegradable, too. Poor Mother Earth. ;P
ReplyDelete