Friday, July 20, 2007

August 15 Wishlist

Every year on my birthday, I never get gifts because people always think that I can afford to get myself whatever I want (enter Gwen St3fani's "Rich Girl" here). Well, this year is different: I am unemployed, had gone around S.E. Asia, and well, that generous boyfriend is still non-existent in my life. Hence, this year's wishlist is truly made out of wishful thinking (and happy thoughts!). Drumroll, please:

1. World peace

2. My Girl DVD Boxset, US version
I gave my pirated copy to Lilian before I left Manila so I need a replacement because a home without Lee D0ng W00k is not a happy home. HaHa!

3. Se7en's Concert DVD

4. Wonderful Life DVD Boxset
A home without Lee Ji H00n is not a happy home either. ;P

5. Starbucks City Mugs that I don't have (*ahem *ahem)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mina. Your birthday is on August 15? Mine is on August 8, and my wife's is on August 2.

    You forgot one thing on your list. Having lurked around your blog for a long time now, I think I know what it is. I'm sure that wish will come true someday, too.

    If I don't lurk around again for a while, have a Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Advanced Birthday to you and your wife, Kuya Manny! My friend has the same birthday as your wife, while you have the same birthday as JC Chasez of 'NSYNC...but like you care. HaHa!

    ReplyDelete