Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Got Mugged

The moment that you've all been waiting for is here! No, not that moment. No, not that moment either. My Starbucks City Mugs site is up and running!

I have been struggling with how to display these babies since I don't have a kitchen of my own yet, so I decided to put them up on the web instead. What I realized about my mugs is that each one has a story behind it (how I got it, who gave it to me, etc.) and that's enough good stuff for a blog. Whoo hoo!

6 comments:

  1. I will look for an L.A one on those rare times I go to Starbucks. =) i think it will be even more rare with them raising prices in the US

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister, di ba you're going to Mexico, Acapulco, or somewhere like that soon? *ahem *ahem. Shall I send you the money now or later? LoL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not one of those..I am going to NYC. me NYC mug ka na? Its in sept pa as for money if I find it bday gift ko na sa iyo. no worries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, Sis, INTERNATIONAL lang kinocollect ko; not U.S. mugs. They change designs for the U.S. mugs so often that it's frustrating to collect; I ended up selling the ones I had on eBay a couple of years ago. Kaya dapat mag-trip ka na lang to "Mexico, Acapulco, or somewhere like that soon." HaHa! Thanks for the thought though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ang sosyal naman ng collection mo! ocia i will think of a different bday gift for you and Pen na lang =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HaHa! Yes, feeling sosyal ang collection. ;P Naku, basta hindi matching outfits ang ibigay sa amin please. LoL.

    ReplyDelete