My Lakbayan grade is C!
How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!
Created by Eugene Villar.I have a few "issues" with this test, but the biggest one of them all is that I got a C on it (Blasphemy! I've never gotten a C on a test in my whole entire life! HaHa!)...and if I got a C on it, then what's the average score for most Filipinos who live in the Philippines?! My cousins always looked at me funny whenever I told them my Wow Philippines adventures in the last two years because they had no clue where those places are on a map.
Since I have reached the northernmost part of mainland Luzon and the southernmost part of mainland Mindanao already, I only have a few places left that I want to go to someday: Palawan, Batanes, Sagada/Batad, and Legaspi. Oh travel buddies, I'll need you all then.
i won't even try and take this test! sometime late next year maybe......
ReplyDeletekamusta na? welcome back!
hay naku! Madaya itong test na to. They were bundling some places and then yung ibang lugar, naka special mention.
ReplyDeleteJo: I'm trying to re-acquaint myself with the First World again. It's been awhile. HaHa!
ReplyDeleteAte Jen: Yeah, that's my issue with the test, too. Dapat by all cities kung cities, or regions kung regions, hindi halo-halo. I was expecting at least a B or something! HeHe.