Pen suggested that I vent on my blog (she probably didn't want to hear any of it via YM, HaHa!) so...
...to my *ahem "more mature" site visitors, was your 20s painful to get through? Like looking back, would you say that your 20s was the worst decade of your life to date? Or am I the only one who's suffering at this age? It's horrible! This decade is kicking my tush pretty darn hard. And let me tell you, I don't have much padding back there. Baby don't got back...and it's hurtin'.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not wanting to turn 30 right now. I can wait a few more years for that, but holy cow, can I get a break, please? Maybe an easy job hunt for once, or a free trip to Japan; just something that can make me say, "Phew! My 20s wasn't that bad afterall!"
*SIGH. I'm glad the weather is going to be in the 90s this week: I have a great excuse to buy a pint of ice cream...or a gallon. Oh the pain, the pain of being a twenty-something!
late 20s are better than early 20s, that would be my answer. hoy, musta na old neighbor?
ReplyDeleteI would disagree. My early 20's were great compared to my late 20's. Must be because the Fu#%-ups you do in your early 20's are nowhere near are serious as the Fu&$-ups in your late 20's. Just my 2 yen.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete"Pen suggested that I vent on my blog (she probably didn't want to hear any of it via YM, HaHa!) so..."
ReplyDeleteROFL ...
I was in Lynwood Mall for the last two weekends hahhaha walang magawa nag window shopping hehehe something to do when getting old hehehe
ReplyDelete