Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Visualize to Materialize

During mass on Sunday, I was looking at the all-Filipino choir and kept thinking, "Man, at least one of those people has to know someone who's single and pogi" (Yes, these are the kinds of thoughts that run through my head while inside God's house). And since I know God can hear me loud and clear, I kept envisioning the ideal guy (looks-wise) and this is the only "message" that I tried sending to God:
LeeDongWook
God, that's the package I'm looking for. I know none of my former boylets look like that and I'm assuming it's because I was never that specific to you. Well, it's 2009 so let's get this right once for all. LoL.


To everyone else, let me know if you know anyone who looks like that in real life. God and I need all the help we can get (Yes, it's a worldwide, heaven-and-earth kind of effort now. LoL. Kung wala pa talaga, wala na talaga. HeHe!)

No comments:

Post a Comment