Sunday, April 18, 2004

10 Things I Hate About You

1. I hate how you're prettier than me.
2. I hate how you've made me like Asian boys when I never did before.
3. I hate how you've caused me to spend most of my free time surfing the internet.
4. I hate how you've made me like you despite the fact that we have nothing in common.
5. I hate how you will never know that I exist.
6. I hate how you've made me accept your "Please have a treat over there" line in your commercial as correct.
7. I hate how you can make me leave my dance class 15 minutes early to get home in time for our daily dates.
8. I hate how you've turned me into a teenybopper again.
9. I hate how you've made me write this post for cathartic reasons.
10. I hate you for the things you do, but I lust you.

Really, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment