I went to Rainforest Cafe last night to redeem my $25 gift card. Since the food took 25 minutes to get to our table, I made sure to take advantage of the perfect opportunity to get free dessert. My gosh, have you guys ever tried the Volcano dessert?! It was sooooo good! After a month of eating cereal for breakfast, salad for lunch, a granola bar for a snack, and whatever for dinner, having that dessert was the bestestestest thing ever! *SIGH.
Also, after careful observation, I have come to the conclusion that Rainforest Cafe is the best place to go to with a date. If your date ends up being boring, there's enough noise to keep you awake AND you can just look at the animals to entertain you for the rest of the night (How sad that animals would be more entertaining than an adult, but hey, it happens. HaHa!). Plus, to make you feel better about wasting your time on someone who didn't deserve it, there's the Volcano for you.
Granted, I'll never be able to put this theory to the test unless I get hit on the head and realize that dating does work for single people, but just let me know if it works out for any of you. {;P
No comments:
Post a Comment