Stupid thought of the day: Man, it would be so cool if King, Nina "Foolish Heart" Girado's brother, and I got together. We'd be King and Queen, like literally!
On a sad note, I got stood up by Kinko's Boy. Tsk. Tsk. He was there, but another clerk rung up my order. Hmph. What a tragedy. If anyone needs to get signs and banners made, please let me know. I would be happy to run the errand for you. If you want me to hang around Kinko's to give you a minute-by-minute status report, I would be happy to do so. Do not hesitate to let me know.
On a more sadder note, my brother, sister-in-law, and Ganda Girl are in Disneyland right now. I am super duper jealous. Why can't segments of my life just fit well with each other? Like when I was bumming around the house for months, why didn't they think of going to Disneyland then? The last stage show I saw in Disneyland was Pocahontas. That was like eons ago! I want to go to Disneyland. {=( Actually, Disney World, but I'm willing to compromise. Where's a Dao Ming Si when you need one? LoL.
No comments:
Post a Comment