Saturday, April 24, 2004

Got Mugged

I think I've outgrown my Sanrio collection. *Hikbi* I didn't think the day would ever come, but whenever I go to the mall these days, I don't get excited about going into the Sanrio store anymore. *SIGH. Bye, bye childhood.

Anyway, but I think a new collection has begun. I've been meaning to start this a long time ago, but the funds were never there. When I went to Manila, I bought a Starbucks coffee mug that said "Manila" on it. It's part of the international City Mugs Collection of Starbucks. Today, I bought the Seattle one from the Skyline series. If I drive to Vancouver next weekend, then that's another mug. Getting the Portland one shouldn't be a problem also. When I go to Colorado at the end of May, I can get the Denver one at that time. Yay! Hopefully, collecting these mugs will finally get me moving around the country...and soon after, the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment