According to the teenyboppers that came before me, Vaness Wu (think F4) was named after a street in California. I haven't come across any information regarding where specifically this street is in California (like I care anyway). If these girls were *NSYNC fans, I swear, the name of the city plus zip code would've been common knowledge by this time!
Anyway, I'm here to say that it is in San Francisco. How do I know? Because while doing my bi-weekly marketing mailings today, one of the labels was addressed to a certain house in Vanness Street, San Francisco, CA. That's two Ns, by the way. My first reaction? "This is not happening! You've got to be kidding me!" Last week, it was the Vacation Planner request from someone in Taiwan. Two days ago, it was the Alt + F4 incident. Then today, it was the Vanness Street in San Francisco label. What does the F4 gods have in store for me next?! You know what, I don't even want to know. Hmph. Starting tomorrow, I am going back to my loveless, waiting-for-the-real-Prince-Charming-that-speaks-English self. No more teenybopper ways. No more! My sanity is too precious to lose. *Cough. HeHe.
No comments:
Post a Comment