- "I thought love meant eternal bliss." (Charing!)
- "We're tormented because love goes on...not because it goes away." (Loved this one!)
- "I cannot accept my father's death nor my love for him."
- "There are three things a person cannot hide...coughing, poverty, and love. The harder one tries to hide them, the more they rise to the surface." (Ows?)
- "Love is a self-inflicted pain." (Ahh, this quote must be from a martyr. LoL.)
- "Love comes to us in different ways..." (Sige na nga, LoL.)
- "True love comes from true independence." (I haven't heard the term "true love" in ages. As you get older, I think you truly become less idealistic.)
- "Are you ready to trust me?" (For you, Lee Jung-jae, I will! LoL.)
Friday, August 27, 2004
Il Mare
Il Mare is now one of my top three favorite movies (While You Were Sleeping and Sana Maulit Muli are the other two). It is so good! How good is it? I watched it three times in two days! The first time I watched it, I was crying my little Vaness-like eyes out. Grabe, tinamaan talaga ako for many reasons, but instead of divulging those reasons on here, let me just post some unforgettable quotes (or maybe they're forgettable kaya kinailangan kong isulat?). Anyway, I left out a few that got me pretty bad (and will just give all my secrets away, hahaha), but here's the majority of them:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment