Sunday, August 29, 2004

No Day, But Today

I saw RENT today at The Paramount. Loved it! Absolutely loved it! I'm glad that I splurged on having a front row seat for this one. Hence, the tears during certain scenes. HeHe.

What did I take away from the show? The words, "No day, but today." I must admit, I'm no risk taker, something I inherited from my mom. I need to start learning that I should do the things that I can do today instead of putting them off for another day. When you're stuck at work for 40 hours/week, life does seem to pass you by and it's no easy feat to "live life to the fullest." Let me work on that.

And since today is one of those "let me ponder about my life" days, here's something that I got from my cousin's blog:

"Never let the odds keep you from pursuing what you know in your heart you were meant to do." -- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

My response to that is, "Pilipinas, game ka na ba?" HeHe.

No comments:

Post a Comment