She lives in FL. I live in WA.
She has sisters. I have brothers.
She is morena. I am Casper. (At least friendly!)
She prefers Hero. I prefer Joseph. (Bantay Bata, please!)
She drives a black car. I drive a white car.
She loves Vic. I love Ken. (Papa!)
She went public. I went private.
She is Korina. I am Kris. (Laos na tandem natin!)
She is pusong bato. I am pusong mamon.
Twin, Happy Twenty-Something Birthday! May you still have a rooftop over your head after Charley's recent visit. Grabe kang mag-birthday, bagyo ang handa! Anyway, the first time I saw your Kermit-themed layout back in the day, I knew you were special. Not because you were green, but because you had written about TFC (I was impressed with your public declaration of your jologs status! HaHa!). Since then, you've heard it all: Pinas 2002, college, past and present kalaguyos (from Apolo to Haciendero to Ken), my bodily functions (HaHa!), college grad depression, battle of the bulge, and of course, our favorite topic of them all, family drama. I just want to take the time to say thanks for listening (kahit ba palagi kang Dory about the details) and most especially, for being on the same wavelength as me. It's not an easy feat afterall. HaHa! So Sis, don't ever change, good luck sa career, God bless, and I will be here for you like Gary V.
Note: Happy Birthday also to my other twin, Mayie, na hindi na ako pinapansin dahil may lovelife na. Happy Birthday also to Papa JP (See you in 20 years! LoL. Hi Ate Mel!), Ben Affleck, and Cogie Domingo. LoL.
No comments:
Post a Comment