Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Left Behind

I'm glad that there's still at least one person out there who knows where I came from, what happened to me since then, and has made the effort throughout the years "to be there." Zara, thanks! Thanks for always remembering. Ikaw lang parati ang nagpapaiyak sa akin during this time of the year. However, this year is different, thanks to this hirit:

Hindi ko na alam kung ano pang iba iwiwish ko for you except na magkakulay na rin ang iyong lovelife. Yearly ko yata iwiniwish sa'yo yon...pero di bale, I'm sure when he finally arrives, he's definitely gonna be worth the wait.

You know it's been a long time when your friends who supposedly have your back have started "talking like the relatives." LoL. My thoughts regarding this matter: I'm not traumatized anymore. I'm still scared, but not traumatized. I'm open to the idea, but I'm definitely taking little, teenie, tiny babysteps to get to where I need to be. Think the tortoise instead of the hare, k? HeHe.

I do feel na napagiiwanan na ako ng mga kilala ko. They're having kids, getting married...definitely in the "settling down" department. Me, on the other hand, well, I'm here, folks. LoL. I'm not going to lie and say I don't need/want anyone. I do, but there are restrictions to that. HeHe.

No comments:

Post a Comment