I almost fainted when I found out that my domain is back in working order. I thought I would have to cough up some dough to a) transfer my domain back to my old company or b) buy a new domain name. I'm glad I didn't have to do either one. Hooray!
To make things matters worse, I was having problems with my computer at home. I kept getting DNS errors which meant I couldn't view any pages (I didn't know how to fix that). How sad is that?! So I'm hoping that the ISP is the problem and not my computer. Let's see what happens in the next two days.
So what did I end up doing while being ISP-challenged? I read...and read...and read. Be like me and check these books out:
1. He's Not That Into You
Single ladies, please read this book. Unsolved mysteries about boys will be solved. I guarantee it. How did we learn to make excuses for boys and their shortcomings?! Who taught us that?! In 2005, I'm not making, nor taking, any more excuses. Hmph! Singlehood forever, here I come. HeHe.
2. Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
My gosh, I've lost sleep trying to finish this book. Make sure you set aside some time (like no plans for the weekend) before you start this book. Good stuff.
3. The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
I'd like to think that some of the hype has died down, hence I decided to start reading it. I really hope it's as good as Angels and Demons!
What else is there to tell? Oh, I have to mention this because it's quite unbelievable. You got to realize that I don't really get many dreams while sleeping at night. Once in awhile I do, but things/people in the dream don't usually make sense. Guess who was the star of my dreams the other night which made me wake up with a smile that following morning? Christian Bautista! I swear, I was like, what the?! It was a PG-13 dream of course, but I couldn't believe that he was in that dream with me. That boy better watch out. HaHa!
No comments:
Post a Comment