Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Bookness

Because I was basically the only person in the office last week, we didn't get a chance to exchange gifts before Christmas; we did it today instead. I can honestly say that I will remember this one for years to come.

As I handed my gift to Snoopy, I said, "Snoopy, this is the best Christmas gift I could give you. I hope you read it and practice it." She stared at me and said, "I think I got you the same thing!" So we both opened our gift for one another and whaddayaknow, we gave each other a copy of this. Are my boy problems that bad to receive my own copy?! LoL. She offered to give me the receipt so I could return it (since I've read the book twice already), but I think I'll keep it. I swear, that book is my weapon for 2005. LoL.

I also received books from Boss #1 and Co-worker L. I now have my very first cookbook! I can totally move out! =)

Speaking of moving out, Washington State is now ranked as the 9th worst state to find a job. In other words, unemployment is high and finding a job around here is like finding a needle in a haystack. It's a sign, people, it's a sign. HeHe.

No comments:

Post a Comment