I hate it. I hate it when people start talking about Thanksgiving when Halloween isn't over yet. I hate it when people start talking about Christmas when Thanksgiving isn't over yet. I hate it when people start talking about New Year's when Christmas isn't over yet. One at a time, people! Help me slow down my life at least once this year!
So anyway, the other day, I finally returned all the ornaments that I bought; the tree isn't coming up this year. 'Tis another grinch-like Christmas. I'm jealous that every single blogger in the Philippines is blogging about how excited they are about Christmas while I'm just ho humming along. Am I the only one who doesn't feel like it's Christmas around here? I mean, I see that it's Christmas with all the traffic everywhere, but I don't necessarily feel like it's Christmas. *SIGH.
No comments:
Post a Comment