I find it absolutely amusing that when you don't have any money, you find a lot of things that you want to buy.
Back in March, when Pen and I decided to buy our "Friendship 40GB iPods," I gave in. Afterall, I had two jobs at that time. However, after buyer's remorse kicked in and I came to my senses, I returned the precious thing to Amazon simply because I would rather have the more expensive iPod Photo with its colored screen.
Today, I found out that Apple had merged the best of both worlds and the iPods now come with full-color display. Best of all, the relatively old 30GB iPod Photo is now on clearance, screaming "You can afford me now!"
I know that SE Asia is screaming my name. I know that some of the 7,107 islands want me to visit them. But dang, it has a colored screen! LoL.
Someone find me a job in Manila now so that I could justify this purchase! HeHe!
No comments:
Post a Comment