Sunday, July 10, 2005

The Way You Make Me Feel

I may not be giddy about any of the jobs available here in Seattle, but there are a bunch in Manila that would just fulfill my wildest dreams (sans traveling around the world for free, of course). These are jobs that exude fun for me. I guess compared to seafood just about anything will seem fun for me these days. HeHe.

Anyway, what is standing between me and these jobs? JobStreet telling me that I'm underqualified because I'm not a Filipino citizen. Ouch! Talk about hitting me where it hurts the most. It's called work permit, JobStreet! The PBA players have them; I can, too!

I mean, for once in my life, I would just like to see what it's like to come to work excited about what I'm doing, the people I'm working with, and the topics that I'm dealing with. Hmm...I may have something new to wish for on my birthday next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment