Yesterday was Zara’s wedding. I finally have a close friend who’s married and I actually got to witness it.
I kept telling Zara that we’re definitely old already. I still remember the very time that Zara told me that a new boy had moved into her neighborhood. Who knew at that time that she would eventually marry him years later. Ang sarap tuloy paniwalaan ang mga salitang “true love” and “destiny.” But I know better than to use them when referring to my life. HaHa!
Speaking of, how come the guys who always ask for my number are never the guys that I want to get with? Baliktad talaga ang mundo ko! In fairness, hindi ako nagtaray ha; I actually gave my number and allowed myself to be photographed pa. Yun lang nga, nung nag-text na, back to my usual antipatika self na ako. ;P
Eh kasi naman, naiwan akong mag-isa after the reception at nagintay ako ng matagal bago dumating yung driver namin so highblood ako. Eventually, he found the place and I met with my cousin in Libis to go to Baga Berde. O di ba, gimik agad! It was a Wency Cornejo/Jimmy Bondoc/True Faith night. We ended up sitting outside, so medyo walang front row view. This is what I missed most about Manila: live music. It’s really too bad that Totop is no longer with Freestyle and I don’t have them to stalk anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment