Thursday, July 7, 2005

Writings on the Wall

So I finally got around to e-mailing those who need to know my whereabouts in the next few weeks. Here are the replies:

Lay, my Singaporean friend from college
I am currently in Seattle. I returned here beginning this year. Long story cut short... Job outlook wasn't attractive in Singapore, so I decided to return to school again.

My Ninang
Anyway, ano naman ang nakain mo at gusto mo dito maghanap ng trabaho? Kung bakasyon ka, puede pa but to try your luck here in manila, parang nahihilo ka ata.

Ang saya, di ba? I don't have a tour guide in Singapore and I think my relatives are going to send me right back to Seattle after I set foot in Manila. Tsk. Tsk.

With all of that, I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to explain terms like "soul searching," "quarter-life crisis," "I need a break," "backpacking in the Philippines" to those who will be asking me why I'm in Manila once I'm there. *SIGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment