Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Seven Days

Let the countdown begin!

Although, I'm not too sure about what to pack. If I end up pursuing a job, then I have to pack work clothes. If I end up traveling around the country, then I have to bring gusgusin clothes. If I end up wanting to lose the weight that I put on just in the last two months, then I have to bring my Adidas gear. All those, in addition to my casual, pang-Manila clothes. And here I thought I would be fine with just one piece of luggage!

This I know for sure:
  • backpack (going to Manila for the second time!)
  • Nalgene water bottle
  • my cheapy battery-operated fan
  • cellphone (how much is it to get this unlocked?)
  • macaroni and cheese for the bride-to-be (huwaging request!)
  • my black, never been worn dress (wishing may date)
I'm actually debating whether to bring Papa along. Kinakabahan ako dahil baka may mang-agaw sa kanya. Although, I really want to ransack everyone's music stash in Manila and upload them on my iTunes (sharing is caring!). We'll see.

But yeah, man, I'm getting excited and feeling much better about taking this trip. Mabuhay ang Pilipinas! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment