After six hours of going through my CD collection to fill up my iTunes, here are my Grammy Awards:
Most Songs from a Single Artist
Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson
Best Greatest Hits Album
Boyz II Men - Legacy, Stevie Wonder - The Definitive Collection, Michael Jackson - Number Ones
Long Live Their Old Stuff
Bobby Brown - Bobby, Mariah Carey - Music Box, Fantasy
CD I Remember Getting From Someone
Justin Timberlake - Justified from Pen
CD I Bought For Just One Song
So So Def Bass All Stars for "My Boo" by Ghostown DJs
Scare the Boys With Them
My complete 'NSYNC collection (HaHa!)
Artist Kids Today Wouldn't Know Existed
Tevin Campbell (...Can we talk for a minute? Girl, I want to know your name...)
Long Live the Debut CD (Because I Didn't Buy Anything After It)
John Mayer - Room for Squares, Backstreet Boys - Backstreet Boys
Oh My God, iTunes Had A Playlist For It
MMC - MMC
Did Momma Know
Color Me Badd - C.M.B. which had "I Wanna S3x You Up" (quite risque for an 11-year-old, LoL)
Why Did I Buy This Again?
98 Degrees - Revelation
I'm Proud To Say That I Don't Have a CD of
Jolina Magdangal (HaHa!)
No comments:
Post a Comment