Sunday, October 9, 2005

Bloody Hell

I swear, I think God put me on this Earth to be an example to other humans of what is not normal. Oh be quiet, this is a serious entry. ;P

I just want things to normalize again. It's been two years for crying out loud. Two years too long. Although I've been told there's nothing to worry about, I know for a fact that this is not normal. Dealing with it is not fun. And yes, I've considered this as God's way of mocking me yet again. Why else would the cure to this ailment be so closely related to having a lovelife? Of all things! God is truly funny and I'm His favorite daughter to pick on. Hmph!

So, I've known it all along: I'm special. Even I got Tet to say, "Kakaiba ka!" Yes, and don't anyone dare forget it. HeHe!

No comments:

Post a Comment