Friday, October 28, 2005

Halfway Point

Three months down; three to go.

To Ate Ria:
Me on the otherhand is just plain confused about what I'm good at and what I actually like. So I figured, I just need to keep trying on shoes until I find the one that fits. Call me Cinderella.

Ate Ria's reply:
You are too smart to not be able to get a job there...or anywhere. You've got great insight and are a terrific writer. Maybe a job offer will come at midnight. Very Cinderella.

Ate had asked me if I was living the sweet life of leisure, no job, no school, and no worries. How I wish. How I wish that I have nothing to think about everyday. How I wish that being a bum means having the mentality, too. But, I don't. I'm a bum who's worrying about the very day that she's not a bum anymore.

As each day passes by, I keep thinking, "Man, that's another day closer to a trip back to Seattle." Pessimistic? Why yes, yes I am. HaHa. I know November and December will fly by and the next thing I know, it's going to be January. As much as I want to just be "steady" and keep it cool, I can't help but play scenarios in my head. Very sad...with tears and stuff. *SIGH.

I just find it so frustrating that I'm THIS close to getting a job, yet I can't seal the deal, you know? That's what pisses me off the most. It's like, I go to these interviews, do well, but then I don't end up with anything. Hmm, sounds like my lovelife. Kidding! LoL.

Dear God, it has always been career or lovelife. In case You haven't noticed, I don't have a lovelife! So please, pretty please, may I have a career? Like next month. Wait, next month after my Cebu/Bohol/Camiguin trip. HaHa! No seriously, yo quiero un trabajo ahora, por favor. But if You want to procrastinate (tawagin ba si God na procrastinator!), then I'll take a job before the end of January, too...just please let me know now that that's your plan for me. Stressed na ako eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment