Sunday, October 23, 2005

Love At First Sight

It was a quick romance. We said hi. We hugged. We kissed. We said goodbye. All in a span of one hour. Why do all good things come to an end?

I gotta say that Ethan puts all the torpe boys of Manila to shame. How old is Ethan? Oh, he's 2. HeHe. He sat in the same row as me on my Manila-Tacloban flight and charmed his way into my heart.

Yes, I'm in Tacloban. Why? Because Wow Philippines na! I need time to think about things and thought it's the perfect time to get away from chaotic Manila. Hence, here I am.

The good thing about traveling alone is that you're forced to talk to people you otherwise wouldn't have. I arrived at the domestic airport way too early for my 1 p.m. flight. Not content with my Kulay the iPod, I ended up talking to Aling Nene, who's on her way to Kalibo, Aklan to visit her mother in the hospital. Aling Nene is actually from Parang, Marikina which is just a few minutes away from San Mateo. Hay ang sarap makinig ng personal stories ng mga tao! Usi, ba? HeHe.

Then, I met Ethan on the plane and you know what happened from there. HeHe.

The downside of traveling alone? No one to take pictures of you, no one to say "Uy, may papa!" to, and here I am occupying one of two beds in my room.

And being the praning girl that I am, I'm still waiting for my lakas ng loob to arrive so that I could ride the tricycle to McDo. I haven't eaten a meal since breakfast ha!

Wish any of you guys was here!

No comments:

Post a Comment