Saturday, October 22, 2005

Praise the Lord

Thirty minutes. In thirty minutes, Rachael can whip up a whole dinner in her show on The Food Network. In thirty minutes, you can get your car's oil changed. In thirty minutes, you can take me from Ortigas all the way home to San Mateo. Only thirty minutes! And with me in the car, it only seems like five minutes! (Tumahimik ka, Homer! LoL)

Me: Father, may gimik ka tonight?
Homer: Oo, sa church namin. Wala akong masyadong kilala doon. Sama ka?
Me: (after explaining *my* gimik that I was hoping to find someone to go with) Sige, game.

While sitting in Galleria, I thought to myself, "Teka lang, ako nagyaya pero bakit gimik niya ang nasunod?!" Mga magaganda talaga o, palaging naapi. Tsk. Tsk.

Last Friday, my gimik was at a school (don't even ask. HeHe!). This Friday's gimik was at GCF. Bagay na bagay sa wholesome image ko! Sa convent talaga ang bagsak ko nito pagdating ng panahon. HaHa! While being a "triangle" during the games, I met Genny with a G. Age? 7! Yes, hindi na ako nagtataka kung bakit ako single. Puro little kids ang kumakausap sa akin palagi! HeHe.

Genny: Do you watch "Cupids"?
Me: Yes, I've seen an episode. (That's such a lie and Pen knows it. LoL)
Genny: Do you know Gab Drilon?
Me: Yes.
Genny: He's my brother.

I told you guys, ako ang nilalapitan ng mga artista! It just comes naturally. HeHe. Afterwards, tambay sa Cafe Breton (naks, si MiNA may mga kasama sa coffeeshop! Himala! HaHa!). Pero sad ako kasi everywhere I go, when people introduce me to other people, palaging niyayaya ako sa future gimiks nila pero parang not realistic that I would actually make it to any of them kasi nga I live in San Mateo. Wala lang, nanghihinayang lang ako dun sa potential friendships. Asus, feeling sorry na naman si San Mateo Girl. HaHa!

So there, Kuya Heinz has introduced me to their whole angkan. Homer has introduced me to their church. Hmm. Sino next? Iko? Iko will introduce me to the whole subdivision kaya? HeHe!

No comments:

Post a Comment