Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Friendliest Ship

Note to self: Let's try to be girly in another way. When someone asked you to pick a Christmas gift and you picked that bling-bling Bayo top, you should've gone the casual route instead...or at least, something that was less high-maintenance. It only lasted one wear on you! Grr!

I've always told Tet that she could teach boys a thing or two about being a good boyfriend eventhough she's a girl woman. Need evidence?
  • She knows how to make "paalam" to my relatives (She's the first person ever to talk to Ninang about spending time with me)

  • She's never afraid to say "I miss you" and "I'm excited to see you" via text

  • She uses her Free Time on me

  • She calls randomly (That's why I always answer the phone with "Bakit ka tumawag?!" HaHa!)

  • She knows how to buy gifts [For Christmas, she gave me (and Kulay) a Christian boylet! Just what I wanted! HaHa!]

  • She can make me tear up (in a good way!): "You have no idea how blessed I am to have you as a friend. Thank you for your friendship."
Sis, I always compliment Jason for being a good boyfriend to you, but I hope you know that whenever I say that, I'm complimenting you as well. You always tell me that women should never settle for anyone less than they deserve. You deserve Jason because you're both equally good people. Naks! If U.S. is an option in a few years, think about Seattle, please. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment