Sunday, December 18, 2005

Money Talks

For the first time in my website history, I am going to say this:

This Christmas, I want a boyfriend. A rich boyfriend.

Yes, that one little adjective has been left out in all of my past angst-filled posts (because supposedly, I understand what true love is. *Ahem). But this Christmas, I have nothing so let me be greedy in wishful thoughts. LoL.

While finishing my Christmas shopping today, I thought of at least one hundred things that I would like to buy had I been employed. How easy it would've been to just splurge on me, me, me. However, this Christmas, I have no buying power. None. Zilch. No Amazon deliveries. No electronics. No siblings or children for Kulay or Papa. Absolutely nothing to make me feel a little warm despite being single.

Hence, a rich boyfriend would be good. A "sugar daddy" as Homer puts it (hopefully, just as sweet as sugar. Yihee! LoL).

Yes, I can see God in heaven right now, staring down at me with His hands on His hips, saying, "What do you really want?! You're confusing me!"

*Sniff. *Sniff. A career (ay, ang gulo nga ng bata! HaHa!). Someone please bring out the blankets for the nth time in history. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment