At the ungodly hour of 7:30 a.m. today via text:
"Min, punta ka ba ng Galle today? Nuod tayo ng Enteng Kabisote ng 12:30!"
My semi-coherent thought: Oh my God, my cousin is so jologs!
My reply:
"I can't go. Hindi aalis si Ninang. Nuod na lang tayo ng movie nila Piolo and Judy Ann on January 8!"
My coherent thought: Oh...my...God, I'm more jologs than my cousin!
In 2002, for one of our "dates", he and I watched Jologs (the movie) at Robinson's Ermita (for the record, it was his idea to watch the movie). I ended up sitting next to a girl who was eating a hamburger with banana ketchup that I could vividly smell. That experience will forever be ingrained in the deep trenches of my memory for the simple reason that the jologs level was too high to forget. On Monday, I thought a trip to Enchanted Kingdom would topple the jologs record, but it still stands since EK didn't push through. We will just have to wait what happens on January 8th. HeHe!
No comments:
Post a Comment