I knew about this for awhile now, but dismissed the idea. Afterall, my #1 priority is finding a career in this country. But over dinner, the subject came up again and I thought about what I would do if I actually applied.
Who would I pick as my partner? Zara.
She is streetsmart, in addition to being smart, period. She is not shy about anything. She knows how to budget (That's what you learn when you become a wife). She is not as emotional as I am (Ako ang iiyak sa show, promise!). She is not maarte (I will let her do all the nasty Detour challenges. HaHa!). She is resilient (Pucha, babayaran mo ba ako sa mga sinasabi ko ngayon?). Most importantly, she can drive stick (Astiiiig in my book!).
Our drama? "17 years of friendship. 15 years of those were spent apart. The Amazing Race is a way to make up for lost time." Naks!
It is just too bad that she has her own little bundle of joy to take care of so running around Asia with me is not an option. But then again, for $1 million, I think Tita can take care of my godson for a few months, right? HaHa!
Anyone want to fill her shoes? I think they are only size 7s. Okay, that was corny. HaHa! Sayang talaga. *SIGH.
Sis, i'm so flattered. Yung bayad ko syo next time na ha. Hehehe!
ReplyDeleteIf it's for $1M, why not. I'm really sure they won't mind me being gone for a few months. :)