Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Permanent Resident I Am

The moment we have all been waiting for has finally arrived! No, I still don't have a job (yet!), and no, I still don't have a boyfriend (yet! As if! LoL) but I am now a permanent resident of the Philippines! My ACR has been approved! I am now legally able to work (and live indefinitely) in this country!

Thank you, God! Thank you, Miss Irma! Thank you, Bureau of Immigration! Thank you, beautiful self, for surviving all the Bureau of Quarantine requirements! HaHa!

One hurdle down, one more to go! Here, jobby, jobby, jobby! Here, jobby, jobby, jobby! LoL.

Speaking of which, I was in Makati today for another job interview. It is absolutely amazing the list of people who I have interviewed with throughout all this jobhunting. Couple that with the people I met here in 2002 and I swear I can make a million if I ever got paid to namedrop for a living. HeHe! Kulang na lang talaga eh si GMA. LoL.

Afterwards, The Amazing Duo rode the FX from Makati to San Mateo. It was my first time to do such a thing and of course, I had to be with my Public Transpo Coach. HaHa! And as usual, we provided the entertainment throughout the whole one-hour ride. Even the driver was able to relay back to me what he had learned about Zara and I by the time I got off at my stop. HaHa! Yes, yet another bonding moment for the two of us.

Things are coming together. I hope they continue to do so.

2 comments: