Kuya Noel had to repeat what I had said a few minutes earlier, "Si Mina hindi pinagnasahan!"
I'm wholesome like Cheerios, Lucky Charms, and Wheaties cereals. I'm so G-rated, you can stick me in a Disney movie and call me Mulan ("I'll make a man out of you!" LoL). I'm so innocent, I always wish for world peace. Okay, not really, but wouldn't it be nice? LoL.
So, it's no wonder that I want those in my boylet of choice. After showing Alessa a picture, she wrinkled her nose and said, "Yan talaga ang mga type mo, no?" I asked her innocently (though I knew what she meant), "What do you mean? Anong type yan?"
She paused. She paused some more. Crickets started making noise.
Then, she said, "Yan! Yang mga mukhang mama's boy types! Mga hindi mukhang lalake!" To add more salt to the wound, she added, "Wala talagang mangyayari kapag mga torpe ang gusto mo!" Ouch! Ouch to infinity and beyond! LoL.
You know what I've been realizing, though? Those good boy types aren't really good boys. After I told someone's cousin about her very own cousin's text message, she said, "Really?! I can't believe it! I had so much respect for kuya pa naman!"
Yes, people, there's a growing problem in this world besides bird flu: horrible boys hiding behind a good boy facade! It's such an injustice! You think they're good, and that's probably what they want you think, but once they text or open their mouths, tsk tsk from there. They leave me speechless for hours from disbelief! They leave their siblings/cousins speechless for hours from disbelief. People think that I exaggerate the bad things boys have done or said to me over the years, but really, they're all true. Sad, but 100% all true.
As Pen pointed out, "You're hopelessly romantic and a jerk magnet. We're done with the Mina analysis for the day!"
That's the problem: I'm not looking for horrible boys, but I end up with them. At this rate, I could just go for the Robin Padilla types and it wouldn't really matter. I swear, when I've had enough, I will write a book about all of you horrible boys! LoL. Just kidding...only because I believe in world peace. ;P
This is why I am wary when a person wants to introduce me to someone and the one description they give me is "he is nice!" worse if it's "he is so nice!" along with the superlative is my doubt rising LMAO!
ReplyDeleteWhen people tell me that a guy is nice (versus using another adjective first like pogi), I always assume that he's ugly. LoL. But when people tell me that a guy is pogi first, I ask, "Why is he single?" Kasi di ba, wtf is wrong with him kung good-looking naman ang bata! LoL. I think I asked you that about Nicco back in March of last year. LoL. Uuuuy, malapit na birthday mo! :)
ReplyDeletehahah kasi "nice" is more PC rather than saying if he is ugly or good-looking LOL plus I think mas subjective kasi ang face value whereas medyo universal ang meaning ng nice LOL
ReplyDeleteLOL oh yeah you did ask bakit single ang bro ko well busy with school and dapat lang.
Yikes! 7 days!
Every horrible boy down is a step closer to the right one. Mushy but true... Kilala ko ba yang cousin na yan? Parang?
ReplyDeletebasta alam ko na yung type mo :) heheheheehe :P
ReplyDeleteRai: Single si Nic kasi smoker; kasi kung hindi yan smoker, may papatol na diyan. ;P
ReplyDeleteTet: Hindi mo kilala. Behind ka sa news. HeHe.
Ale: Sige, hanap ka na ulit ng maiireto. LoL.