Saturday, March 11, 2006

MiNAism: On Finding Mr. Right

"There are too many women in this world....now I understand where China is coming from."

6 comments:

  1. I must be living in a different world. Where's yours? Mind trading places?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been asking you to hook me up, haven't I? Promise, trade places tayo? You'd have to give me your job, too! HaHa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Napa-hmm.. ako don. hehe :)

    You won't believe your eyes when you see how money posts i've posted this week!! Hahaha!

    If you're not busy on Friday (ayan ha, I'm asking a day in advance), come over in the morning and let's go to Megamall. I know you think it's an "unsafe mall" (still can't believe you think that, though..) but there's the National Trade Fair going on there and my cousin who's from Citem says it's really good. Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA. I like the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tet: It still doesn't change the situation. LoL.

    Ale: I saw, I saw. You're growing up...to be a better blogger! LoL. Free admission ba? LoL.

    Honey: Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete