I entered the Pacific Place parking garage on 9/9/09 at 9:09 a.m. Seriously, that's what it said on my ticket when I entered the garage. Yes, I'm cool.
I drove to Downtown Seattle because I got my hair colored at an upscale salon...for free. Apparently, you can get these kinds of free services at places where there are students who are learning the craft. Who knew?! Since I wanted to update my look, yet had no money, it wasn't a hard decision to sign up and be a guinea pig for a day.
It was my first time ever to get my "hair did" at an upscale salon so it was a whole new world. They had a coffee bar, a DJ spinning music, and a super modern chic ambiance. So this is what people get when they pay for at least $50 for a haircut. HeHe!
After three hours of being in the chair, my hair was vavavavoom! I have new dark brown tresses! And since it was professionally blow-dried, my hair was truly a beauty to look at. This brings a whole new meaning to "The best things in life are free."
No comments:
Post a Comment